To our Valued Customers:
Global Imports BMW understands the importance and time involved in servicing and maintaining your vehicle. We have various Alternate transportation options including a shuttle service and BMW loaner vehicles to meet the various needs of all our valued customers:
Recently customers have asked questions about our transportation options. We want to take this opportunity and clarify Global Imports BMW's Alternate transportation program:
- Customers must have a scheduled service appointment to qualify for a loaner vehicle. (It is important to note all efforts will be made to accommodate customers with emergency situations)
- Given the popularity of our loaner program, we recommend you call for your scheduled appointment several weeks ahead of your desired appointment time. Often times the wait for vehicles is approximately 1-2 weeks long.
- To obtain a loaner vehicle, work on the vehicle must exceed 3 hours of labor. Customers with less than 3 hours work are invited to wait in our comfortable customer lounge or be shuttled to their destination (Note: 15 mile radius from the dealership)
- All loaner customers must be at least 21 years of age, in possession of a valid Georgia driver's license, a current insurance card that matches the vehicle they are dropping off and a valid credit card.
- Reservations for loaner vehicles cannot be held for more than 1 hour past your appointment time. In the event you are running late for your appointment, please contact us as failure to do so could impact your loaner reservation.
- There are no
pets and no smoking allowed in the loaner cars. Drivers are to stay within Georgia state lines.
We appreciate your business very much and look forward to future servicing your vehicle at Global Imports BMW.